3" Kooks GREENCATS Catalytic Converter 7" Long Certified to EPA Standards
***Due to high demand and supply chain delays our manufacturing lead times are 2-4 weeks. We appreciate your patience as we diligently work to fill your order.***
|SKU: GE-90147||material: Stainless Steel|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium and Nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- 3" I.D. Inlet and Outlet
- 4" Long 4" O.D Body
- 7" Overall Length
- 400 CPSI High Flow Substrate
- Helps reduce harmful emissions in exhaust
- Certified to EPA Standards Catalytic Converter
- Elimination of check engine light not guaranteed
- Ok for use with Forced Induction
- RATED FOR 375 HORSEPOWER PER CAT - 750 HORSEPOWER PER PAIR
Kooks Headers and Exhaust has been the leader in the High Performance Exhaust Industry for over 50 Years! Since 1962, Kooks takes pride in offering the best Headers and complete exhaust systems for your street, race and off-road applications. We have won hundreds of championships and set countless records in the NHRA, IHRA, NMCA, NMRA, NASCAR, NASA, SCCA and many other racing organizations. Now with three generations of family leadership, we are proud to say that all of our products are handcrafted here in the USA and we are proud to still be independently owned and operated. And don't forget, "Get Kookin with KOOKS!"
- Manufactured In The USA. Kooks Uses T304 Aircraft Quality Stainless Steel. Kooks Products are Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty To the Original Purchaser. Kooks Products Are Dyno And Race Tested and Designed For Maximum Power.
You must log in to leave a review