3" Stainless Steel Ball and Socket Connection Kit. Includes Bolts.
*** Some orders may require up to a 6 week lead time ***
|SKU: 7106S||material: 304 Stainless Steel|
|color: Stainless Steel||tube diameter: 3.000 in.|
|application: Race Car||shape: Straight|
|finish: Stainless Steel|
WARNING: This product is not street legal and may only be used on Racing Vehicles. Racing Vehicles must be used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition. Racing vehicles must not be registered and must never be used on the street. It is illegal to install this product on a registered vehicle and use it on the street.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium and Nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- 2) 6" Long Piece of 3" O.D. 16ga 304 Stainless Steel Tubing with a Flare on One End
- 2) 6" Long Piece of 3" O.D. 16ga 304 Stainless Steel Tubing with a Ball on One End
- 4) 3" 2-Bolt Flanges laser cut from 3/8" Thick 304 Stainless Steel
- 1) Ball and Socket Connection Bolt Kit
- Sold as Kit.
Kooks Headers and Exhaust has been the leader in the High Performance Exhaust Industry for over 50 Years! Since 1962, Kooks takes pride in offering the best Headers and complete exhaust systems for your street, race and off-road applications. We have won hundreds of championships and set countless records in the NHRA, IHRA, NMCA, NMRA, NASCAR, NASA, SCCA and many other racing organizations. Now with three generations of family leadership, we are proud to say that all of our products are handcrafted here in the USA and we are proud to still be independently owned and operated. And don't forget, "Get Kookin with KOOKS!"
- Manufactured In The USA. Kooks Uses T304 Aircraft Quality Stainless Steel. Kooks Products are Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty To the Original Purchaser. Kooks Products Are Dyno And Race Tested and Designed For Maximum Power.
|material:||304 Stainless Steel|
|tube diameter:||3.000 in.|
Fits the Following Vehicles
You must log in to leave a review