3" SS Axle-Back Exhaust w/Quad SS Tips. 2016-2020 Camaro SS/ZL1.
*** Some orders may require up to a 6 week lead time ***
|SKU: 22606250||material: 304 Stainless Steel|
|color: Stainless Steel||application: Automotive|
|shape: Straight||finish: Stainless Steel|
|exhaust type: Dual|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium and Nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Kooks Headers and Exhaust has been the leader in the High Performance Exhaust Industry for over 50 Years! Since 1962, Kooks takes pride in offering the best Headers and complete exhaust systems for your street, race and off-road applications. We have won hundreds of championships and set countless records in the NHRA, IHRA, NMCA, NMRA, NASCAR, NASA, SCCA and many other racing organizations. Now with three generations of family leadership, we are proud to say that all of our products are handcrafted here in the USA and we are proud to still be independently owned and operated. And don't forget, "Get Kookin with KOOKS!"
- Manufactured In The USA. Kooks Uses T304 Aircraft Quality Stainless Steel. Kooks Products are Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty To the Original Purchaser. Kooks Products Are Dyno And Race Tested and Designed For Maximum Power.
|material:||304 Stainless Steel|
Fits the Following Vehicles
- 2021 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 V8 6.2
- 2021 Chevrolet Camaro SS V8 6.2
- 2020 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 V8 6.2
- 2020 Chevrolet Camaro SS V8 6.2
- 2019 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 V8 6.2
- 2019 Chevrolet Camaro SS V8 6.2
- 2018 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 V8 6.2
- 2018 Chevrolet Camaro SS V8 6.2
- 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 V8 6.2
- 2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS V8 6.2
- 2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS V8 6.2
- Tyson on 07-10-2020 Ordered this through Performance Plus here in Saskatoon. They did the install and upon startup it was so obnoxiously loud. This hasn't changed and I have already made arrangements to get the factory exhaust re-installed. It has a really bad drone under 2500RPM, and when you are using the active rev-match all the shifts are extremely muffled and droned. I'd avoid this axle back if you want to save your hearing. It's unfortunate since I had a full Kook's exhaust system (Headers, High Flow Cats, 3" Catback Exhaust all from Kook's) on my previous 2011 Camaro 2SS that was supercharged and I absolutely loved the way it sounded, but this axle back sounds horrible.
You must log in to leave a review