1-3/4" Stainless Headers & Ultra-GREEN Y-Pipe. 2019-2020 Ram 1500 5.7L HEMI
***Due to high demand and supply chain delays our manufacturing lead times are 10-12 weeks. We appreciate your patience as we diligently work to fill your order.***
|SKU: 3520H230||material: 304 Stainless Steel|
|color: Stainless Steel||tube diameter: 1.750 in.|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium and Nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- 1-3/4" x 3" 304 Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers
- 3" 304 Stainless Steel Ultra-GREEN Catted Y-Pipe
- Connects to OEM Catback w/ 2 Bolt flange
- Includes Gaskets and Bolt Kit required for Installation
- No additional parts required
- Manufactured In The USA. Kooks Uses T304 Aircraft Quality Stainless Steel. Kooks Products are Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty To the Original Purchaser. Kooks Products Are Dyno And Race Tested and Designed For Maximum Power.
Kooks Headers and Exhaust has been the leader in the High Performance Exhaust Industry for over 50 Years! Since 1962, Kooks takes pride in offering the best Headers and complete exhaust systems for your street, race and off-road applications. We have won hundreds of championships and set countless records in the NHRA, IHRA, NMCA, NMRA, NASCAR, NASA, SCCA and many other racing organizations. Now with three generations of family leadership, we are proud to say that all of our products are handcrafted here in the USA and we are proud to still be independently owned and operated. And don't forget, "Get Kookin with KOOKS!"
|material:||304 Stainless Steel|
|tube diameter:||1.750 in.|
- Jeff J on 02-15-2020 These headers and green cat y-pipes are amazing. These headers and y-pipes are very good quality. My buddy and put them on Saturday and wasn't too hard. Started at 10:30 am and finished by 2:30 pm, so about 4 hours total. The most time consuming part was putting the bolts and tightening them on the headers. Took about 30 min to remove the stock exhaust manifold and y-pipes. The only hard part was tightening the bottom middle header bolt on the driver side. Super tight area to get hands in and patiently tightening it little at a time. Also I decided to use the stock header gaskets because of the extra heatshield material and cause the truck is brand new, but probably should of used the gasket that came from kooks cause the stock gasket made tightening the bolts harder cause of the lack of space to work. After the headers were installed the rest of the pieces were easy to install and was a breeze. After the install it definitely made the truck sound even more alive accompanied with my Mopar cat back exhaust and Mopar RAM Air cold air intake. What's even better, no tune or modifications needed, everything was bolt on. No check engine lights and the truck drives even better then before. Thanks Kooks for making these for the new 2019 RAM Rebel! Will post a video on YouTube explaining the install.
You must log in to leave a review