3" x 2-1/2" SS Catted H-Pipe. 2005-2010 Mustang GT 4.6L 3V.
***Due to high demand and supply chain delays our manufacturing lead times are 10-12 weeks. We appreciate your patience as we diligently work to fill your order.***
|SKU: 11313510||material: 304 Stainless Steel|
|color: Stainless Steel||tube diameter: 3.000 in.|
|application: Automotive||shape: H Pipe|
|finish: Stainless Steel|
WARNING: This is a RACE ONLY product manufactured and sold for installation on vehicles to be used solely for competition purposes. Once this part is installed, the vehicle may never be used, or registered or licensed for use, on a public road or highway. If you install this part on your vehicle and use the vehicle on a public road or highway, you will violate the Clean Air Act 203(a)(3), 42 U.S.C, 7522(a)(3) and may be subject to personal civil or criminal liability, including fines of up to $4,819 per day.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium and Nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- 3" 16GA 304 Stainless Steel construction
- Ball and socket style connection to Headers
- KOOKS Standard 300 Cell High Flow Catatlytic Converters
- Requires Kooks Headers with 3" Collectors
- Includes Clamps
- 2-1/2" Outlet connects to OEM exhaust re-using OEM Clamps (Not Included)
- KOOKS Standard Cats not recommended for use with forced induction
Kooks Headers and Exhaust has been the leader in the High Performance Exhaust Industry for over 50 Years! Since 1962, Kooks takes pride in offering the best Headers and complete exhaust systems for your street, race and off-road applications. We have won hundreds of championships and set countless records in the NHRA, IHRA, NMCA, NMRA, NASCAR, NASA, SCCA and many other racing organizations. Now with three generations of family leadership, we are proud to say that all of our products are handcrafted here in the USA and we are proud to still be independently owned and operated. And don't forget, "Get Kookin with KOOKS!"
- Manufactured In The USA. Kooks Uses T304 Aircraft Quality Stainless Steel. Kooks Products are Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty To the Original Purchaser. Kooks Products Are Dyno And Race Tested and Designed For Maximum Power.
|material:||304 Stainless Steel|
|tube diameter:||3.000 in.|
You must log in to leave a review